AIMA MAST Exam 2012 Date and Notification: 26 Feb 2012.
Welcome to AIMA MAST Section. Here you will get all information about AIMA MAST Exam 2012, MAST exam date 2012, AIMA Management Apptitude and Skills Test. MAST Last date of Registration, AIMA MAST Last Date of Submission, AIMA MAST Last Date, AIMA MAST Test Date, Mode of Test, Test Last Date, AIMA MAST Test Preparation, AIMA MAST Important Dates and more.
Update 1: AIMA MAT Exam 2012 (14 Nov 2012)
About AIMA MAST Exam 2012:
AIMA MAST is Exam for Recruter and Management freshers.. This exam act as gateway for corporate world for Management freshers. The main objective of AIMA MAST Exam is to explore the candidates skills and potential to find out the brilient candidate for managerial post in various companies. The exam will be held at various centers all across india the test will be Computer based test. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply to the examination which will take place on 26.02.2012. The score card of the MAST will be valid for one year
AIMA MAST 2012 Important Dates:
|Last Date for Online Registration||21.01.2012 (Through Demand Draft)21.01.2012 (Through Credit Card / Debit Card)|
|Last Date for submission of registration form||25.01.2012|
|Mode of Test||Computer Based Test|
|Test Timing||In different time slots at specific test venue; subject to the number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test|
|Test Center||Test Center City List is provided in the Registration Form, the test will take place in different time slots, and one candidate can appear only for one domain.|
|Admit Card||Candidates can download the admit card from AIMA website link – www.aima-ind.org/MAST2012Feb prior to 15 days of the examination. (i.e on 13.02.2012from 13.00 hours onwards)|
AIMA MAST Eligibility:
1. Candidates must hold MBA / PGDM or equivalent degree / diploma in management from a recognized University / Institute
2. Candidates holding the above degree or courses having duration less than 2 years are not eligible.
3. Candidates who have passed on or after2009 are only eligible
4. Final year students can also apply
5. There is no requirement of minimum percentage
6. There is no age limit
7. Work experience is not necessary
AIMA MAST Procedure for Application:
1. Candidates have to register themselves with a valid and active email id.
2. Payment can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card or by sending Demand Draft
3. The cost of the test is Rs 1750/-. Candidates applying on or before15th December2011 can register by paying Rs 1250/- instead of 1750/-
AIMA MAST Exam Pattern:
1. The question paper will have objective type questions only.
2. Total time allotted is 2 hours 30 minutes
3. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer
4. The medium of instruction will be in English
5. The question paper will have 3 sections
AIMA MAST 2012 Admit Card:
1. Candidates who have registered provisionally can download their admit card after 13.02.2012 from AIMA website: www.aima-ind.org/MAST2012Feb
2. Candidates accessing the website the earliest can choose the time of his / her choice subject to availability.
AIMA MAST Exam Results:
1. The result will be declared during the last week of March 2012.
2. Candidates can download their score card with his Registration Form Number and Roll No from AIMA website.