GATE 2013 Paper Pattern – Welcome to GATE 2013 Question Paper Pattern Section. The Section will introduce you with the Questions and Its Pattern for the GATE 2013 Entrance Exam.
GATE 2013 question paper pattern
All GATE question papers will comprise a total of 65 questions carrying 100 marks, out of which 10 questions carrying total of 15 marks are in General Aptitude (GA). The remaining of 85% of the total marks is devoted to the syllabus of the papers.
GATE 2013 Question Paper will contain total of 65 questions for 100 Marks. Out of 65 Questions, 10 questions will secure 15% Marks in the GA – General Aptitude while remaining 85% for other 55 Question according to syllabus.
GATE 2013 Paper Code
The examination for the papers with codes AE, AG, AR, BT, CE, CH, CY, GG, MA, MN, MT, PH, TF, XE and XL will be conducted ONLINE. Paper codes with CS, EC, EE, IN, ME & PI will be held offline.
GATE 2013 Negative Marking
For 1 mark multiple choice questions, 1/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer. Likewise, for 2 marks multiple choice questions, 2/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
GATE 2013 Admit Cards
The GATE 2013 admits cards will be available for download from 05 December 2012.
For More information for Apply online for GATE 2013