Hall Tickets for all eligible candidates will be generated and will be made available
online from 2nd March 2012 to 10th April 2012 on the website.
2. A candidate can download/print the Hall Ticket from the website for appearing for ISAT-
2012 by logging onto the site using his/her login id and password.
3. No hard copy of the Hall Ticket will be issued by ISAT office by post.
4. The Hall ticket will bear the following:
Category of the candidate along with the details of allotted Test Centre to the
Space for affixing his/her colour photograph and signature
Please note that the Roll Number and Registration Number allotted to a candidate are
5. On printing, the candidate should carefully examine the Hall Ticket for the
correctness of all the entries made therein. Any discrepancy must be informed to the
ISAT-2012 office immediately.
6. The candidate must paste a recent passport size colour photograph on the space
provided on the Hall Ticket.
7. The candidate must put his/her signature on the space provided on the Hall Ticket.
8. The photograph must be attested by the principal/head/in-charge of the
school/college/institution last studied/studying. Attestation should be in such a
manner that part of the signature /seal appears on the photograph.
9. The Hall Ticket with the photograph pasted on it duly attested must be brought
to the Test Centre at the time of the examination. Only those candidates, who hold
valid Hall Ticket with photograph pasted on it and attested, will be allowed to appear
for the Test. The candidate must report at the Test Centre at least 30 minutes before
the scheduled commencement of the Test.
10. The Invigilator on duty will collect the Hall Ticket on the day of ISAT- 2012
admission test, after verification.
11. In case a candidate is unable to download/print the Hall Ticket, the candidate must
immediately contact the ISAT-2012 office through telephone or e-mail on or before
10th April 2012. After due verification, ISAT-2012 may issue appropriate instructions
to facilitate the candidate to write the examination, subject to certain conditions.
However, the candidate cannot claim this as a matter of right.
a. Identity Verification at the Test Centre
At the examination hall, the invigilator will verify the candidate’s identity with
reference to his/her details on the Hall Ticket and those in the ISAT database. If the
identity is in doubt, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Test. Any
impersonation or other examination malpractices will lead to disqualification of the