Last updated on 31-July-2014
NMAT 2013 Entrance Exam – Welcome to NMAT 2013 Entrance Exam Section, The Section will introduce you with the exam by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai. You will find the latest and up-to-date information about NMAT including, NMAT Exam Dates, Last Dates, Registration Process for NMAT 2013, NMAT Application Form, Online Registration, NMAT Syllabus. The Section also contains NAMT Mock Test, Sample Papers, and Practice Test to get grip on Question for Exam. Post Exam you will get NMAT Notification for Results, NMAT Scores, Cut off and NMAT Analysis in Mumbai.
About NMAT 2013 Entrance Exam
NMAT – NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is organized by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai, One of the Top MBA Colleges in India. This Entrance Exam will make you eligible to enrol for Two year full time Programs namely MBA, MBA in Banking, Capital Market, HR, and MBA in Pharmaceutical Management at NMIM Mumbai Campus and PGDM at Bangalore and Hyderabad Campus for the Year of 2013- 2015
NMAT 2013 Exam Dates
Thursday, October 11, 2012 to Wednesday, December 19, 2012
- Last date for online registration: Tuesday, September 25, 2012.
- Last date for online registration with late fee: Thursday, October 04, 2012.
- Date of online entrance test: Thursday, October 11, 2012 to Wednesday, December 19, 2012.
Eligibility Criteria for NMAT 2013:
For MBA and PGDM Programs:
- The candidate should have completed Full Time Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
- The candidate must have completed graduation in the stipulated duration as per the respective University Institution awarding the degree.
For MBA Pharmaceutical Management Program:
- The candidate should have completed Full Time Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, Medical doctors MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
- Post Graduate degree in Economics, Psychology and Sociology can also apply.
For details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for NMAT 2013:
- The candidate can apply online on their official website - http://nmims.edu/.
- The registration fee of Rs. 1650/- (for one program) or Rs. 2500/- (for both the programs) can be paid through Credit Card, Demand Draft or Cash at Bank.
Paper Pattern for NMAT 2013:
- The exam will be an objective type multiple-choice test.
- There will be 32 questions on Language Skills; 48 questions on Quantitative Skills and 40 questions on Logical Reasoning.
- There are totally 120 questions which have to be answered in 120 minutes.
- There is no negative marking.
You May Love to Read This.....